Hotel D’Angleterre Etoile
21 rue Copernic
75016 · Paris · FRANCE
Phone: +33 (0)1 47 27 80 67
Fax : +33 (0)1 47 27 34 71
WHERE ARE WE?
Situated in the city centre, 10 minutes from the Champs Elysées and Arc de Triomphe, the d’Angleterre Etoile hotel is located in a safe and quiet district. The metro station "Victor Hugo" will bring you to the famous Parisian monuments like the Arc de Triomphe, the Eiffel Tower or Concorde.
How to reach the hotel from the airport by public transports?
- From Roissy CDG airport: Take RER B in direction of Paris until “Gare du Nord” station. Take line 2 of the metro in direction of Porte Dauphine until “Victor Hugo” station.
- From Orly airport: take Orlyval until "Antony" station. Take RER B in direction of Paris until "Denfert-Rochereau" station. Take metro line 6 in direction of Etoile until “Boissière” station.
- Taxi: you will find taxi at the exit of the airports. Price depends on traffic, hour and airport (around 35-50€)
- By bus: Air France shuttles bring you at the Arc de Triomphe. From there, take the bus line n°52 to “Victor Hugo-Paul Valery” station.
Nearest tube stations:
- Victor Hugo: line 2, a few meters from the hotel
- Boissière: line 6
- Kleber: line 6
- Charles de Gaulle-Etoile: RER A, metro lines 1, 2 and 6
How to reach the hotel by car from the main directions?
Near to the Porte Dauphine, direct connection with the ring road (peripherique), our hotel is easily accessible.